Teresa & Tanner {engagements}

Teresa is my beautiful cousin. I feel truly honored to have the opportunity to capture this beautiful time in her life. Her and Tanner have had their paths cross many times and are now uniting them to become one. They are absolutely adorable together! I could not be more happy for them!
We had a lot of fun taking these. I even hiked a mountian (without a trail) in flip flops... I'll spare you the picture of my discustingly dirty feet. Lesson learned: never forget your shoes when taking pictures in the mountians. :) Here are a few of my favorites...

Their song is Honeysuckle... hence the signs. :)



Tanner is a fire fighter. He proposed to Teresa by telling her he wanted to take a picture of her in the engine, when Teresa climbed up she found the ring on the seat, she turned around and found Tanner on one knee, nervous but extremely happy to be asking his best friend to marry him! So cute! These next three depict that sweet moment.













1 comment:

Heidi said...

SUPER SUPER CUTE! I love them all! They are adorable and your amazing at what you do! :)